a teeny blurb about me

My photo
I am a 32 year old first time mom who is continually shocked at how much those baby books and doulas and midwives don't tell you about having and raising kids...let me tell you, it's a lot!

3.31.2011

Food Woes...


I know he looks happy. He probably is. Behind him is me, covered in sweet potatoes and distinctly unhappy. I don't like having pureed baby food sprayed on me every time he takes a bite. I don't like wiping it up from the floor, the chair, and the wall. I have to admit, I really hate meal times. And I remind myself every time that today is one day closer to the day when he feeds himself. (Which I realize isn't going to be a clean prospect either, but at least it won't all end up on my face and arms in the form of half spit/half food spray.)

No comments:

Post a Comment