a teeny blurb about me

My photo
I am a 32 year old first time mom who is continually shocked at how much those baby books and doulas and midwives don't tell you about having and raising kids...let me tell you, it's a lot!

2.20.2011

Are people serious?

I sometimes wonder if people are really aware of how nuts they are when they do things to/with my child...


like the grandparents who gave him sips of sweet tea at 5 months old.

like the daddy who held him upside down by his foot when he was 3 months old (and still does).

like the great uncle who licked his sippy cup and popped it back in his mouth after it fell on the floor.

like the strange lady who works at the hospital with sick people all day and sticks her finger in his mouth.


I mean, come on...really?

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment