a teeny blurb about me

My photo
I am a 32 year old first time mom who is continually shocked at how much those baby books and doulas and midwives don't tell you about having and raising kids...let me tell you, it's a lot!

5.13.2011

Photo Friday

Inspired by a blog I follow and LOVE {www.WhenYouHaveAKid.com} I have decided to do my own version of his Wordless Wednesday (which, in case you're slow on the uptake, is a photo post he does of his baby girl on, you guessed it, Wednesdays!) and do Photo Friday, since it's Friday today, and I want to post some pics from this morning in South Carolina. So....yeah.......here it is!!



Daddy swinging a very excited, very naked Monkey over the ocean water!



He crawls a few feet toward the water, and then turns and looks to make sure I am coming, too!



I love him in hats. I just love how cute his little face is with a hat plopped on his head!



This is the closest thing I got to an "artsy" shot of them. Ha, I obviously need to learn about art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment